[linux-audio-user] distros

Subject: [linux-audio-user] distros
From: Brian Redfern (bredfern_AT_calarts.edu)
Date: Mon Jul 12 2004 - 18:38:22 EEST

I like suse 9.2 myself, but I install for free over ftp, and then grab all
of the development libraries so its easy to recompile from source when I
need to.

The other distro I like is demudi, but suse 9.2 comes with the 2.6 kernel,
so my usb stuff works better than with the 2.4 kernel, and I don't have to
recompile my kernel to have decent latency performance.