Re: [linux-audio-user] Looking for howto to control audioplayer with footswitch

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Looking for howto to control audioplayer with footswitch
From: Olivier Guilyardi (ml_AT_xung.org)
Date: Fri Jul 16 2004 - 04:25:55 EEST

Jürgen Schöneberg wrote:
> Even a howto for using a footswitch as an input device for a perl script would
> be very helpful.

Don't know if it helps, but I really find that kind of homemade thingy
interesting :

   http://groovit.disjunkt.com/jbox.html

I think there should be some framework/lib for building and interfacing
  with custom external devices like that. I mean, this one, look at the
wiring, it really seems easy to make.

--
   og