Re: [linux-audio-user] Virtual Mixing Desk

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Virtual Mixing Desk
From: Chris Cannam (cannam_AT_all-day-breakfast.com)
Date: Sun Jul 18 2004 - 01:56:37 EEST

On Saturday 17 Jul 2004 10:23 pm, Arnold Krille wrote:
> PS: Everyone I showed the knobs (which are from kdemultimedia and
> last edited by Matthias Kretz btw) said: Oh, wow, these look
> beautifull...

http://www.rosegardenmusic.com/tmp/x3.png

I made some new knob widgets for Rosegarden (in CVS now) following the
LAD discussion (so I guess I shouldn't complain about it). They're
drawn from primitives to any specified colour, but drawn to cached
pixmaps so they're reasonably fast. They're Qt widgets, but there's
probably a bit of Rosegarden-specific code in there for default
colours etc -- I imagine they could be made more general if anyone
felt they wanted them.

fwiw they reset to default on middle click, reset to centre on
right-click, increment with any mouse movement up or right and
decrement down or left, and are controllable with the mouse wheel.
Currently mouse movement is too sensitive at small ranges and not
sensitive enough at large ones -- fixes welcome.

Sorry, now I'm discussing LAD topics on LAU. *slap with fish*

Chris