Re: [linux-audio-user] Knobs

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Knobs
From: Arnold Krille (arnold_AT_arnoldarts.de)
Date: Sun Jul 18 2004 - 02:32:08 EEST

On Saturday 17 July 2004 23:41, jonathan segel wrote:
> i can't seem to make the jackmix-0.0.3 on planet-ccrma fc1
> vgselect.cpp: In member function `void
> JackMix::VGSelectDialog::finish()':
> vgselect.cpp:67: error: `selectedId' undeclared (first use this
> function)

You are using Qt3.1? I just saw that selectedId() is since 3.2...

You should update and I should actually set the prerequisites to Qt3.2...

You could also try to replace it with something using selected() but that way
you have to keep references to the QRadioButtons for comparison.

Arnold

PS: Wow, four lines starting with "you". Its late...
PPS: I like dots.......

--
Get my public-key from pgp.mit.edu or pgp.uni-mainz.de
---