Re: [linux-audio-user] SCORE for UNIX/Linux ?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] SCORE for UNIX/Linux ?
From: Joerg Anders (j.anders_AT_informatik.tu-chemnitz.de)
Date: Mon Jul 19 2004 - 19:41:49 EEST

On Mon, 19 Jul 2004, Dave Phillips wrote:

> Thank you for...

Thank you!

I have some knowledge in MusiXTeX and LilyPond because of the export
filters I had to write. If you like, I could send you a short comparing
overview. A subjective impression (of course), but I have
no special interests in this field.

Perhaps rather personally. (?)

--
J.Anders, Chemnitz, GERMANY (ja_AT_informatik.tu-chemnitz.de)