Re: [linux-audio-user] [OT] it's so quiet...

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] [OT] it's so quiet...
From: Pete Harlow (peter.harlow_AT_thales-transportservices.com)
Date: Tue Jul 20 2004 - 14:32:53 EEST

Joe Button wrote:
>>We don't have much in the way of friendly fish
>>icons, unless you count PHP?s porpoise (not a fish)
>

> AFAIK PHP's logo is a boring bevelled elipse thing. MySQL has a dolphin.
>
> I would think songbirds were the obvious choice for music apps?

PHP gets into elePHPants in France...

http://vpontier.free.fr/

This e-mail and any attachment may contain confidential and privileged material intended for the addressee only.
If you are not the addressee, you are notified that no part of the e-mail or any attachment may be disclosed,
copied or distributed, and that any other action related to this e-mail or attachment is strictly prohibited,
and may be unlawful.
If you have received this e-mail by error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, and delete
this message. Thales, its subsidiaries and/or its employees shall not be liable for the incorrect or incomplete
transmission of this e-mail or any attachments, nor responsible for any delay in receipt.