Re: [linux-audio-user] Mellotron

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Mellotron
From: Emiliano Grilli (emiliano.grilli_AT_poste.it)
Date: Tue Jul 20 2004 - 23:39:25 EEST

marted́, 20 luglio 2004 alle 17:28:56, Joachim Schiele ha scritto:
> > Since the sample is 23 Mb, and I don't have so much bandwidth, I can
> > make it available on my home pc to the ones that are really interested.
>
> If you got trouble with your bandwidth just tell me the place where to
> download the finished sounds and i can add them to my page.
>
> greets,
> joachim

Thanks to Juhana Sadeharju now the samples are available here:

ftp://ftp.funet.fi/incoming/audio/

I've put the whole mellotron file (flac encoded, i didn't realize that it
would have compress so much the file), and I've added the rhodes soundfont
too.

Unfortunately, yesterday on #lad ryanpg told me that the samples are too
short to make good loops, but if someone wants to try nevertheless...

I've put also an experimental hydrogen multi-layered drumkit that I've
sampled myself. For using it you need hydrogen from cvs. If someone is
interested also in the single wav files (ops... flac files), I can put a
tarball there.

Thanks to all that responded, I hope that we should end out with a good
mellotron patch... You are obviously free and encouraged to modify and
improve also the rhodes soundfont and the drumkit.

Cheers,

--
Emiliano Grilli
Linux user #209089