RE: [linux-audio-user] Good Studio Hearphones

Subject: RE: [linux-audio-user] Good Studio Hearphones
From: Polashek, Matthew (Matthew.Polashek_AT_scottforesman.com)
Date: Wed Jul 21 2004 - 17:36:23 EEST

AKG make 2 levels of resistance headphones. The ones that can be "hard to
drive" are 600 ohm. They now make several versions that are around 55 ohm I
think which is significantly less resistant resulting in needing a less
powerful amplifier.

Matthew Polashek

If you were not an intended recipient,
please notify the sender and delete all copies.