Re: [linux-audio-user] Good Studio Hearphones

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Good Studio Hearphones
From: Ryan Underwood (nemesis-lists_AT_icequake.net)
Date: Wed Jul 21 2004 - 21:15:07 EEST

Anyone have opinions on the Grado SR60? I am really happy with them for
the price. Probably not "pro" quality, but above and beyond anything I
ever bought at a retail store. A bonus is that they don't require
separate headphone amplifier, which is nice for portable use...

--
Ryan Underwood, <nemesis_AT_icequake.net>