Re: [linux-audio-user] Good Studio Headphones

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Good Studio Headphones
From: Jos Laake (jos_AT_radiks.net)
Date: Wed Jul 21 2004 - 22:21:39 EEST

Hey y'all,

I'm using a pair of Sony MDR-CD780's. Great sound! Probably
not pro-quality but *VERY* comfortable to wear. They were about
$80.00 at the Sony Family Store (I used to work at Sony) Don't
know what they run retail.

My favourite feature is that the cable unplugs from
the headphones at the left ear, which is great when I need to
untangle quickly, or I accidentally walk away from the setup
with my headphones on. (The cord will yank but unplug itself
instead of ripping my ears off or doing damage. ;-) )

~Jos~