Re: [linux-audio-user] CPU clock - beware

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] CPU clock - beware
From: Matthew Barber (brbrofsvl_AT_aol.com)
Date: Fri Jul 23 2004 - 02:58:31 EEST

->Something just hit me while reading this post again, check the
CPU speed jumper on your mobo. It needs to be at 133/166mhz for stock
operation or 100mhz if your trying to run at 200mhz fsb (overclocking)<-

Don't think so. I have set the clock to 200mhz in the BIOS. When I
removed the clock jumper (which is how you set it to 100mhz) it won't go
any higher even if you tell it to in the BIOS. The BIOS goes up in
single mhz to 300.