Re: [linux-audio-user] APIC is bad?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] APIC is bad?
From: tim hall (tech_AT_glastonburymusic.org.uk)
Date: Fri Jul 23 2004 - 15:31:50 /etc/localtime

Thanks to the advice earlier in this thread, my system now has no shared
interrupts. :-) I have a much simpler set up than Florin's it has to be said.
I haven't had a chance to push it with a complicated music session yet, apart
from that it's not made an appreciable difference, but it's got to be one
less thing in the way of good performance.

Not having had any formal training in computers I find these discussions most
valuable.

Thanks

tim hall