Re: [linux-audio-user] {OT} XDMCP to audio box...

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] {OT} XDMCP to audio box...
From: tim hall (tech_AT_glastonburymusic.org.uk)
Date: Tue Jul 27 2004 - 00:21:54 EEST

Last Monday 26 July 2004 19:21, Russell Hanaghan was like:
> It has run pretty well but I have noticed that now the X session will
> die after about 25 mins with "XDM: too many keepalives. Declaring
> session dead" or to that effect. Then the session dies, also killing my
> fx thru Ardour, Jack, yada, yada.

I'm no more of an expert than you.

Do you need to increase the number of files your system will allow you to have
open? I remember having to do this for some reason a while ago, can't for the
life of me remember what I did.

Sadly I'm a rather intermittent note-keeper.

tim hall