[linux-audio-user] {OT} XDMCP to audio box...

Subject: [linux-audio-user] {OT} XDMCP to audio box...
From: Russell Hanaghan (hanaghan_AT_starband.net)
Date: Mon Jul 26 2004 - 21:21:55 EEST

Any XDM, XDMCP experts out there?

I'm running a MDK 10.0 "headless" box as my audio fx box. I run X-win32
on my XP laptop (Has Sonar XL for seq playback) to get to my linux box.
Runs very well and saves a bunch of hardware not to mention lightens the
graphics load on the fx box.

It has run pretty well but I have noticed that now the X session will
die after about 25 mins with "XDM: too many keepalives. Declaring
session dead" or to that effect. Then the session dies, also killing my
fx thru Ardour, Jack, yada, yada.

MR. Baldridge? Surely you have some thoughts on this? Any help would be
much appreciated.

R~