Re: [linux-audio-user] THANKS, LINUX AUDIO!

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] THANKS, LINUX AUDIO!
From: Russell Hanaghan (hanaghan_AT_starband.net)
Date: Mon Jul 26 2004 - 21:26:51 EEST

On Mon, 2004-07-26 at 11:11, Carlo Capocasa wrote:
> Hi All!
>
> First off... this is to ANYONE WHO HAS EVER SUPPORTED LINUX AUDIO.
>
> YOU, and i mean YOU and not the guy next door and at the very least these guys
> who come from the R-place.
>
> No. You alone.
>
> You are the best thing ever created under the sun, the moon AND the stars. I
> got so much enjoyment out of linux audio software I couldn't count it and I
> wouldn't know where I'd be without. Probably still feeling guilty for
> kazaaing cubase while cursing at the latency and knowing deep down I could
> never publish my work unless I pay the darn two grand...
>
> That's why, to anyone who has ever laid down even a single line of code for
> the linux audio community, I have only two words that can adequately sum up
> what i feel for you.

{chirp in here} Super MEGA ditto's to THAT! :)

Especially coders but also those who halp newbies like me get up and
going! Although I can't dump my windohs stuff completely just yet, I'm
significantly closer to that day than I thought I would be. Just one
solid sequencer away and some expanded soft synth stuff. Latest Muse was
close but...not quite. And only mostly because of the soft synth stuff
that I need.

But cudos to the entire community!!!!