[linux-audio-user] THANKS, LINUX AUDIO!

Subject: [linux-audio-user] THANKS, LINUX AUDIO!
From: Carlo Capocasa (capocasa_AT_gmx.net)
Date: Mon Jul 26 2004 - 21:11:57 EEST

Hi All!

First off... this is to ANYONE WHO HAS EVER SUPPORTED LINUX AUDIO.

YOU, and i mean YOU and not the guy next door and at the very least these guys
who come from the R-place.

No. You alone.

You are the best thing ever created under the sun, the moon AND the stars. I
got so much enjoyment out of linux audio software I couldn't count it and I
wouldn't know where I'd be without. Probably still feeling guilty for
kazaaing cubase while cursing at the latency and knowing deep down I could
never publish my work unless I pay the darn two grand...

That's why, to anyone who has ever laid down even a single line of code for
the linux audio community, I have only two words that can adequately sum up
what i feel for you.

These words are THANK YOU.

Carlo