[linux-audio-user] slightly OT: sound is choppy in skype

Subject: [linux-audio-user] slightly OT: sound is choppy in skype
From: Atte André Jensen (atte_AT_ballbreaker.dk)
Date: Wed Aug 04 2004 - 01:15:31 EEST

Hi

It seems
(http://forum.skype.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=4068&sid=7c8eb62c7f9a5c611b24b9dc2ec6582d)
that it's a known thing that skype is not working for some linux people,
including me. I'm on a well configured debian/unstable system running
kernel 2.6.4 on a PIV2.4 laptop (sound card is i810). Anyone here
experienced problems like this with skype *and* can point me in the
direction of a solution??

--
peace, love & harmony
Atte