Re: [linux-audio-user] Best distro for Audio??

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Best distro for Audio??
From: Laura Conrad (lconrad_AT_laymusic.org)
Date: Sat Aug 07 2004 - 16:54:20 EEST

    robin> I'm currently considering a change of distro too - I spend
    robin> too long on admin issues, and not enough time
    robin> hacking/recording. Debian looks interesting, but i need to
    robin> find out how robust the underlying dB is first...

I had the same problems as you did with RPM's, and have had no similar
issues with the Debian tools. I did have what looked like a db
problem after a massive update once, but running fsck on my root disk
turned out to completely fix it.

--
Laura (mailto:lconrad_AT_laymusic.org , http://www.laymusic.org/ )
(617) 661-8097	fax: (501) 641-5011