Re: [linux-audio-user] [ANN] jamin-0.9.0 release

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] [ANN] jamin-0.9.0 release
From: derek holzer (derek_AT_x-i.net)
Date: Tue Aug 10 2004 - 13:48:42 EEST

Hi Jack,

Jack O'Quin wrote:
> The second stable release (0.9.0) of JAMin - the JACK Audio Mastering
> interface is now available for download.

Great news! Thanks mucho! I haven't downloaded the new one yet, but I
wonder if you could tell me if any of your bug-fixes relate to denormal
numbers? Like a lot of Linux audio apps, I have trouble with massive CPU
leaps using the previous Jamin on my 1.6 GHz Pentium 4 that don't exist
on my 2 GHz Athlon XP box. Would the culprits be in Jamin, or in the
plugins used?

Best wishes,
Derek

--