Re: [linux-audio-user] VST_SERVER and Edirol Hypercanvas?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] VST_SERVER and Edirol Hypercanvas?
From: Dave Phillips (dlphilp_AT_bright.net)
Date: Mon Aug 09 2004 - 17:11:31 EEST

Hi Russell:

  One other note: You should put your VST/VSTi plugins in their own
directory. My plugins go into /home/dlphilp/vstplugins/vsti and
/home/dlphilp/vstplugins/vst. Plugins with data banks and other needed
stuff take their own directories under either the vst or vsti directory.
This way you won't wipe them out if I reinstall Wine.

  Btw, your /usr/lib/wine directory has been removed, correct ? Ditto
for the include files for the older version ?

Best,

dp