Re: [linux-audio-user] what window manager are you using?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] what window manager are you using?
From: tim hall (tech_AT_glastonburymusic.org.uk)
Date: Thu Aug 12 2004 - 02:00:26 EEST

Last Wednesday 11 August 2004 15:18, Brett W. McCoy was like:
> I think the reason the light weights are light weight is because they
> are mininmalistic and don't support a lot of these kinds of advanced
> features.  Gnome & KDE, of course, support this kind of stuff, but they
> are not light weight by any means (and are more than just window managers).

The way to do it, I guess would be to get a separate app to deal with the
menus. I'm open to suggestions here Debian's 'menu' package annoys the fsck
out of me and openbox3's handling of the resultant menus is far from graceful
- My one complaint with it, btw.

cheers

tim hall