[linux-audio-user] what window manager are you using?

Subject: [linux-audio-user] what window manager are you using?
From: Andrew Dahlin (krinkle_AT_adelphia.net)
Date: Wed Aug 11 2004 - 00:30:01 EEST

first of all, sorry if this topic has been talked about to death.

At the moment i'm starting to get more and more into recording (both multi-track and synths, etc). I added on a second monitor and am now in the process of trying out different window managers (again). I'm using xfce at the moment, but i might try fluxbox again for a while.

Now for the question: which window manager are you using for audio work and why? I don't mean for this to start a flame war... notice it wasn't titled "what's the best window manager?" ;) I just want to take an informal survey of what everyone is using and see why people use what they do.

Thanks in advance,
--Andrew