Re: [linux-audio-user] what window manager are you using?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] what window manager are you using?
From: Austin (aacton_AT_yorku.ca)
Date: Fri Aug 13 2004 - 04:36:09 EEST

During latency-critical production, I've been using the Matchbox
Desktop. It is super-light, but still full-featured (snazzy desktop and
menu, Pango, GConf2, image viewer, video player) and fully graphical.
Actually, the graphics are far nicer than IceWM or Fluxbox IMHO.
http://matchbox.handhelds.org/

I have added it to Mandrakelinux 10.1 by the way.

Austin