Re: [linux-audio-user] "Linux fx box how to" WAS: some thoughts about Linux audio software documentation

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] "Linux fx box how to" WAS: some thoughts about Linux audio software documentation
From: tim hall (tech_AT_glastonburymusic.org.uk)
Date: Sat Aug 14 2004 - 17:56:46 EEST

Last Saturday 14 August 2004 15:41, Dave Phillips was like:
> FWIW the HTML editing modes in emacs and vi are neat. Frankly I've
> considered HTML an extremely simple mark-up language to learn and use,
> and I've never needed to use anything other than vi (and the O'Reilly
> book on HTML).

I actually use nedit most of the time, in combination with firefox's Web
Developer plugin. I've found kword useful for converting foreign documents.
While we're at it I have to say I like the look of Bluefish, which is the
first thing I've seen that might tempt me away from a plain text editor.

HTML does me fine fine for most things, but I'm always open to learn.

cheers

tim hall