Re: [linux-audio-user] "Linux fx box how to" WAS: some thoughts about Linux audio software documentation

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] "Linux fx box how to" WAS: some thoughts about Linux audio software documentation
From: tim hall (tech_AT_glastonburymusic.org.uk)
Date: Mon Aug 16 2004 - 14:20:48 EEST

Last Sunday 15 August 2004 18:14, Paul Winkler was like:
> "Appalling" is relative. If you've ever been required to get some
> html exports from Powerpoint online, you'll have a whole new benchmark
> of appallingness  >8-O
> At least with OO.o you have some hope of getting something human-readable
> by feeding it through some cleanup scripts.

Agreed. I was assuming that no-one in their Right Mind would consider using M$
products, especially not for anything HTML related. There's 'appalling' and
there's 'not with a 10m shitty stick'.

> But I'm still looking for a good wysiwyg html+css design tool,
> and I wouldn't use OO.o for that. And no, bluefish doesn't
> do the trick for me either.

No Bluefish isn't wysiwyg. So far I have found 'good' and 'wysiwyg' to be
mutually exclusive.

cheers

tim hall