Re: [linux-audio-user] [ot, funny?] Can your softsynth do this, too?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] [ot, funny?] Can your softsynth do this, too?
From: Mark Knecht (mknecht_AT_controlnet.com)
Date: Tue Aug 31 2004 - 00:45:23 EEST

Frank Barknecht wrote:
> Hallo,
> Mark Knecht hat gesagt: // Mark Knecht wrote:
>

>>Watch out! How do we know this is the real Frank Barknecht?!?! ;-)
>

> I promise I'm the real Frank Markknecht. ;)
>
> Ciao

Just remember that while users may place downloaded files on
non-executable file systems and not be able to execute them, under Linux
users may place a bad script on non-executable file systems and execute
them with sh badscript.sh.

The warning message brought to you with best regards from Mark Barknecht
  ;-)

P.S. - I guess since I've never run pd none of this matters, does it?! ;-)