[linux-audio-user] Wiki

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Wiki
From: Juhana Sadeharju (kouhia_AT_nic.funet.fi)
Date: Thu Sep 02 2004 - 15:09:14 EEST

>From: "Ruth A. Kramer" <rhkramer_AT_fast.net>

> * By reading (loading) the master page, you can read that
>entire document in serial order.

Yes, the pages should be downloadable for offline reading.
But the format of the wiki pages need not be tied to that.

Check out how
  http://wiki.beyondunreal.com
has done it. (I don't know how they technically do it.)
For a good reason they disallow the download of the entire
site, but they wisely provide the whole site in one package.

More sites should do the same.

Juhana