Re: [linux-audio-user] ???

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] ???
From: Mark Knecht (markknecht_AT_comcast.net)
Date: Thu Sep 09 2004 - 20:01:47 EEST

On Thu, 2004-09-09 at 09:53, Russell Hanaghan wrote:

> Eeeeek! Oakland! :) Oakland or rather Emeryville (E-ville) is part of my
> area of responsibility for work. I get there about once weekly on average.
>
> And I guess Mark is in Los Gatos...the "other" end of town... We should have a
> local Bay area contingent of the LAU group and sit around and talk
> about...fish! and planes...and motorcycles...and ...oh maybe some music
> production via Linux too! :)
>
> R~

Being that PlanetCCRMA is here in Palo Alto it's hard to imagine a
better place to meet up, presuming of course that Fernando wants to look
at our ugly faces for an afternoon. Lots of good places to drink and eat
nearby too.

I'm game for pretty much anywhere in the Bay Area, schedule permitting,
which it usually does not... ;-)

- Mark