Re: [linux-audio-user] ???

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] ???
From: Russell Hanaghan (hanaghan_AT_starband.net)
Date: Thu Sep 09 2004 - 20:25:56 EEST

On Thursday 09 September 2004 10:01 am, Mark Knecht wrote:
> On Thu, 2004-09-09 at 09:53, Russell Hanaghan wrote:
> > Eeeeek! Oakland! :) Oakland or rather Emeryville (E-ville) is part of
> > my area of responsibility for work. I get there about once weekly on
> > average.
> >
> > And I guess Mark is in Los Gatos...the "other" end of town... We should
> > have a local Bay area contingent of the LAU group and sit around and talk
> > about...fish! and planes...and motorcycles...and ...oh maybe some music
> > production via Linux too! :)
> >
> > R~
>
> Being that PlanetCCRMA is here in Palo Alto it's hard to imagine a
> better place to meet up, presuming of course that Fernando wants to look
> at our ugly faces for an afternoon. Lots of good places to drink and eat
> nearby too.

You know I did nay think about that! We have a veritable plethora of local
LAU.

> I'm game for pretty much anywhere in the Bay Area, schedule permitting,
> which it usually does not... ;-)

I know that tune! And I don't need to record THAT in Ardour! :)

Fernando...calling Fernando! Mark just said lunch is on you brother. 8~) <jk>
If you guys ~are~ interested in collectively swapping the breeze over all
things LAU, etc...Hell' I'll buy! How's Muck Donald's sound?? :) Oh to
heck with it...I'll splurge...what about some Jack in the Crack??? :)

R~