Re: [linux-audio-user] ???

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] ???
From: Erik Steffl (steffl_AT_bigfoot.com)
Date: Fri Sep 10 2004 - 06:12:44 EEST

Eric Dantan Rzewnicki wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 09, 2004 at 03:09:56PM -0700, Erik Steffl wrote:
>
>>Mark Knecht wrote:

>>>Being that PlanetCCRMA is here in Palo Alto it's hard to imagine a
>>>better place to meet up, presuming of course that Fernando wants to look
>>>at our ugly faces for an afternoon. Lots of good places to drink and eat
>>>nearby too.
>>>I'm game for pretty much anywhere in the Bay Area, schedule permitting,
>>>which it usually does not... ;-)
>>
>> hey, I'm in bay area too (brisbane - sunnyvale)!
>

> Well, if were going to get that silly, I'm only about 45 minutes (at 5
> am on a Saturday in the off season when no-one else is heading to the
> shore) from the Chesapeake Bay. :-P

   what silliness are you refering to? just in case there's some
misunderstanding I meant the same bay area others did (san francisco,
ca, usa), I live in brisbane, ca, usa, work in sunnyvale, ca, usa. or is
it just a coincidence that you replied to my email (and you are replying
to the thread in general)?

        erik