Re: [linux-audio-user] Linux Driver for the Midiman Winman 4x4/s ISA midi interface?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Linux Driver for the Midiman Winman 4x4/s ISA midi interface?
From: The Other (sstubbs_AT_shout.net)
Date: Mon Sep 13 2004 - 15:47:34 EEST

09/13/04

There was no MPU-401 chip that I could locate.

The largest chip is: TL16C552FN (next line) 73A62JW (next line) B

The second largest chip is: Dallas DS80C320 (next line) 975185-QCG

 From a Google search on the DS80C320 chip: The Dallas Semiconductor
DS80C320 is an 8051 based High-Speed Micro with 2 DPTRs, WDT, Two
Serial Ports, 32 I/O lines, 3 Timers/Counters, 13 Interrupts/3
Priority levels, ROM-less, 256 Bytes On-chip RAM. My guess is that
this is the chip that drives the card. I'm downloading the High
Speed Users Guide PDF right now, but I never really got into writing
drivers.

 From a Google search on the TL16C552FN chip, all that readily
appeared were prices and vendors.
Thanks for the reply, Sampo. Stephen.