Re: [linux-audio-user] Linux Driver for the Midiman Winman 4x4/s ISA midi interface?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Linux Driver for the Midiman Winman 4x4/s ISA midi interface?
From: Erik de Castro Lopo (erikd-lad_AT_mega-nerd.com)
Date: Mon Sep 13 2004 - 16:01:03 EEST

On Mon, 13 Sep 2004 07:47:34 -0500
"The Other" <sstubbs_AT_shout.net> wrote:

> 09/13/04
>
> There was no MPU-401 chip that I could locate.
>
> The largest chip is: TL16C552FN (next line)

<snip>

> From a Google search on the TL16C552FN chip, all that readily
> appeared were prices and vendors.

Thats a (quad I think) serial port chip.

Erik

  Erik de Castro Lopo  nospam_AT_mega-nerd.com (Yes it's valid)
"OS X is great that way.  I put a copy of OS X on my coffee table,
and it hasn't been hacked yet. Yes, I am using it as a server. I
serve several meals on it every week." -- Anthony Minkoff