[linux-audio-user] hard disk solved, but...

Subject: [linux-audio-user] hard disk solved, but...
From: Alexander Franca (alexander_AT_edem.g12.br)
Date: Mon Sep 13 2004 - 18:43:29 EEST

Hi!

Thats me again, brazilian with a lot of xruns.

My hard disk is OK now. The transfer rate go out of 3MB/sec and now I have
50MB/sec.

Seems a good transfer rate.

BUt I continue with xruns runing jackd.

I saw something about patches for kernel 2.6.8.

I downloaded source kernel 2.6.8 and now I'll compile it.

But I don't have any idea about real necessarily of this patches and I
don't know where can I get that patches.

Somebody can help me?

THanks a lot again!
Alexander
Brazil - Rio de Janeiro