Re: [linux-audio-user] M-Audio Delta 1010 - Netgear Ethernet Card incompatibility

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] M-Audio Delta 1010 - Netgear Ethernet Card incompatibility
From: Tracey Hytry (shakti_AT_bayarea.net)
Date: Tue Sep 14 2004 - 12:20:17 EEST

steve d <groups_AT_xscd.com> wrote:

> Just for information and the archives.
>
> There seems to be an incompatibility between the M-Audio Delta 1010
> PCI card and a Netgear PCI Ethernet card.

I have those two cards in a machine and they work well together. I recently upgraded the motherboard on that machine and everything still works fine. The motherboards were abit and asus.

That's a hard one to figure out, seems the net or audio card could be broken(slim chance), or the motherboard(or one of it's systems(memory, bios, etc)).

I've had strange problems with other hardware on a different machine that turned out to be the fault of the power supply. But you tried various combinations where you had less cards in the machine which should have reduced the load on the supply.

Hope you're doing alright with the machine now and making music :)

Thanks for the info, every little bit helps.

Tracey