[linux-audio-user] Multiple instances of Jamin

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Multiple instances of Jamin
From: Reuben Martin (MartinR_AT_jbu.edu)
Date: Thu Sep 30 2004 - 00:01:40 EEST

I'm looking for a way to run multiple instances of Jamin. The purpose behind this is that I want to use Jamin as an insert with different settings for two separate busses in ardour, but Jamin segfaults when there is already an instance running. I already tried to make a copy of Jamin under a different name but with the same results.

Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks,
Reuben