Re: [linux-audio-user] error report 2.6.9-rc4-mm1-VP-T4

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] error report 2.6.9-rc4-mm1-VP-T4
From: thewade (pdman_AT_aproximation.org)
Date: Tue Oct 12 2004 - 03:59:32 EEST

I tried just 2.6.9-rc3-mm3 and I got it to boot, although kudzu pops
up but I cannot use my keyboard. Even to log in; I have to hit the
power button!

I thought I turned every possible keyboard on (AT and XT), as the
.config is copied from my current kernel: 2.6.9-rc3.
My config:
http://www.aproximation.org/application/kernel.config-2.6.9-rc3-mm3

Has anyone else had this problem: e.g. no keyboard on 2.6.9-rc3-mm3?

I thank you for whatever help you can offer!
-thewade