[linux-audio-user] 2.6.9-rc3-mm3 no keyboard error

Subject: [linux-audio-user] 2.6.9-rc3-mm3 no keyboard error
From: thewade (pdman_AT_aproximation.org)
Date: Wed Oct 13 2004 - 05:33:03 EEST

Im trying to get a VP kernel to build on my AMD64 laptop. I get a kernel
Aieee when I try to boot 2.6.9-rc3-mm3-T3 so I decided to try mm3 alone.

When I try to boot, it boots fine except my keyboard is disabled. Any
reason why? I used a .config file from 2.6.9-rc3 that works fine (except
I have to unplug my usb mouse to boot).

What can I do to get my keyboard to work, so that I may move on to
getting a VP kernel to build?

Thanks for the help!
-thewade