Re: [linux-audio-user] Sequencer choice & Thesoundsite

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Sequencer choice & Thesoundsite
From: Alejandro Lopez (alez_cuatrosegundos_AT_hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 27 2004 - 09:51:46 EEST

Hi Robert,

Many thanks for your post, I'll be investigating Rosegarden, actually from
the web site it looks like the score feature is quite advanced. I'll be
reporting my findings, as this method (score) seems less popular for
entering music than others.

Thanks for pointing me to Hammersound, it's a fantastic site, my main source
for soundfonts now.

Cheers,

Alex

http://messenger.msn.com/