[linux-audio-user] Forum for general Linux topics?

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Forum for general Linux topics?
From: Alejandro Lopez (alez_cuatrosegundos_AT_hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 27 2004 - 13:01:31 EEST

Hi All,

Any forum you may recommend for general Linux topics?

I've installed Demudi with music in mind but now I'd like to start using it
for the different tasks I now do with Windows. Therefore I'd like to start
knowing about non-music software available for me out there.

As for simple routine procedures under Linux, I think tldp.org has a great
deal of documentation for learning.

Thanks!

Alex

http://messenger.msn.com/