[linux-audio-user] [ANN] swh-plugins 0.4.11

Subject: [linux-audio-user] [ANN] swh-plugins 0.4.11
From: Steve Harris (S.W.Harris_AT_ecs.soton.ac.uk)
Date: Wed Oct 27 2004 - 19:20:57 EEST

There is a new release of my plugin collection.

Bugfixes: (I've lost the attributions, appologies to the fixers!)
        reverse delay - denormal fix
        flanger - stability problem
        multiband EQ - problem running multiple instances in one host

Sorry, I didn't manage to get through the TODO list.

New plugins:
        artifical latency plugin - mainly useful for testing
        crossfader - not really tested, may work

There is a new build system (libtool based) that should make it easier to
port to other platforms, but may cause problems.

Enjoy,
   Steve