[linux-audio-user] Hi All!

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Hi All!
From: Miguel Angelo Brites Leong Ping (mblp_AT_mega.ist.utl.pt)
Date: Thu Oct 28 2004 - 19:18:59 EEST

Hi All! I am new to this mailing list. I was making sound for two years,
then i stopped. Now I am thinking of return, but want to try the *nix
platform instead. In near future, im thinking of buying new computer, so
then i'll install some distro of linux. For now i was just wondering if i
can hear anyone's work on linux audio apps (mp3 pref.) demonstrating the
potential of linux.

thanks in advance
ping