Re: [linux-audio-user] Mixers (maybe)

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Mixers (maybe)
From: Laura Conrad (lconrad_AT_laymusic.org)
Date: Fri Oct 29 2004 - 18:46:18 EEST

>> I have the oss emulation working (on 2.6), but more googling
>> reveals that pysol sound doesn't work yet on 2.6. The error is
>> different from the one I get, but it doesn't look like that
>> problem is worth spending time on.

    Mark> I play pysol pretty much daily. I'm using 2.6.9-rc2-mm4-VPS7 with Alsa
    Mark> 1.0.6 and sound works fine for me.

OK, maybe rebuilding or loading stock kernels should be higher
priority. I miss the card sounds. Although I have actually had them
since the rebuild, and I can't remember what I did to get them. I
know they went away again when I started trying to run the mixers so I
could record.

--
Laura (mailto:lconrad_AT_laymusic.org , http://www.laymusic.org/ )
(617) 661-8097	fax: (501) 641-5011