Re: [linux-audio-user] calling open source artists/musicians (UK London area)

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] calling open source artists/musicians (UK London area)
From: Steve Harris (S.W.Harris_AT_ecs.soton.ac.uk)
Date: Tue Nov 02 2004 - 20:00:54 EET

On Tue, Nov 02, 2004 at 06:42:03 +0100, Dave Griffiths wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> A couple of us are thinking of putting together an open source focussed music
> and visual performance night in London (UK), with the aim of making it a semi
> regular event with a bit of a workshop feel to it - so people can share ideas
> and have some fun.

Yeah, I'd be up for that, sounds good, as long as its at a time I can make
it (weekend or lateish evening, I'm about 1:30 from waterloo).

There is dorkbot london, which is kinda similar from way I can gather, but
I've never made it to one, its on wednesdays at 7, see obove, and its not
explcitly opensource AFAIK.

- Steve