Re: [linux-audio-user] calling open source artists/musicians (UK London area)

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] calling open source artists/musicians (UK London area)
From: tim hall (tech_AT_glastonburymusic.org.uk)
Date: Wed Nov 03 2004 - 04:34:37 EET

Last Tuesday 02 November 2004 17:42, Dave Griffiths was like:
> Hi all,
>
> A couple of us are thinking of putting together an open source focussed
> music and visual performance night in London (UK), with the aim of making
> it a semi regular event with a bit of a workshop feel to it - so people can
> share ideas and have some fun.
>
> We're just wondering what the interest for such an event would be, whether
> people would be interested in participating, or indeed if there is already
> something going on we've missed. Also if people are already doing similar
> nights in other places, if you have any tips.

I might be able to get over to London for the odd event, but almost certainly
not on a regular basis.

I'm working on a little scheme to get my local Rural Arts Centre networked up
so it can do Multimedia stuff. As I'm doing it they'll be getting DeMuDi
systems. The more networking, idea sharing etc. the better as far as I'm
concerned as it's all relatively new to me.

We could easily host some smaller events in the south-west.
http://assemblyrooms.org.uk Come and play!

cheers

tim hall