[linux-audio-user] Soundcard with good-performing D/A

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Soundcard with good-performing D/A
From: Michele Spinolo (michele.spinolo_AT_tin.it)
Date: Mon Nov 08 2004 - 16:47:55 EET

Hi guys,

I have a audio workstation running with 3 Terratec EWS88D cards, which
provides only digital I/O.

I'm thinking to upgrade my PC adding an analog capable card, which will be
used primarly for D/A conversion.
I'm thinking about Terratec EWS88MT which could be found for a quite cheap
price both new or used, but I understand it's a quite old card.

So any ideas for a new card for my setup?

Thanks!
Michele