Re: [linux-audio-user] [OT] Wired GPL Audio/MIDI sequencer

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] [OT] Wired GPL Audio/MIDI sequencer
From: Chris Cannam (cannam_AT_all-day-breakfast.com)
Date: Sun Nov 14 2004 - 12:06:18 EET

On Sunday 14 Nov 2004 01:21, Ivica Ico Bukvic wrote:
> While we're talking about LADSPA UI stuff, has there been any
> progress on this matter?

You can provide UIs for LADSPA plugins using the DSSI UI mechanism,
which is not specific to DSSI plugins.

Any sensibly-designed DSSI and LADSPA host should already be able to
show custom GUIs for LADSPA plugins this way (e.g. Rosegarden can).

  http://dssi.sourceforge.net/why-use.html#toc2

I've been considering writing some GUIs for a handful of my favourite
LADSPA plugins and bundling them with DSSI, but I haven't found the
time yet.

Chris