Re: [linux-audio-user] USB audio and MIDI (two ports)

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] USB audio and MIDI (two ports)
From: Rick Henry (rhenry_AT_ac-technologies.com)
Date: Mon Nov 15 2004 - 21:33:46 EET

On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 20:27:13 +0100, Christoph Eckert wrote
> ... Are here some
> people using two USB devices at the same time successfully,
> or should I better buy a device which offers both audio and
> usb in one device?

In SUSE 9.1 I was able to use both. I suspect it's an ALSA issue with the
newer version included in SUSE 9.2, but can't be sure. I have found some
google entries talking about a specific Edirol workaround (advanced driver)
for ALSA 0.9.5, but SUSE 9.2 is at 1.0.6.

R.
==