Re[2]: [linux-audio-user] Midisport 8x8 - firmware not loading; is my guess

Subject: Re[2]: [linux-audio-user] Midisport 8x8 - firmware not loading; is my guess
From: Marije Baalman (lists_AT_nescivi.de)
Date: Mon Nov 15 2004 - 21:17:18 EET

Hi,

FWIW:
I have a similar problem with the 2x2:
when I connect the device, it shortly shows up in lsusb, then the leds
on the device all blink once, and then it does not show up anymore in
lsusb.
Other usb devices work fine.
The MidiSport 2x2 works fine after a reboot, while the MidiSport 2x2
is still plugged in; it then immediately gives the nice burning
USB-led sign that it is allright, even before I start booting Linux.

sincerely,
Marije