[linux-audio-user] cross-platform [was: Behringer etc.]

Subject: [linux-audio-user] cross-platform [was: Behringer etc.]
From: Florin Andrei (florin_AT_andrei.myip.org)
Date: Mon Nov 29 2004 - 22:34:50 EET

On Mon, 2004-11-29 at 13:35 +0100, jonathan segel wrote:

> first off, i use os x more than i use linux. this is because i carry a
> powerbook on tour with me and perform with it every night. when i can i
> also carry my sharp/planet-ccrma laptop

How do you transfer data between the different platforms?
i.e.: projects from Rosegarden to ... (your Mac sequencer), or audio
tracks between Ardour and ... (corresponding Mac thing), etc.

The common denominator would be:
- plain MIDI files for MIDI information
- WAV files for audio tracks
But i'm curious what is your way to deal with this issue.

--
Florin Andrei

http://florin.myip.org/