Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: RME is no more

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: RME is no more
From: Marek Peteraj (marpet_AT_naex.sk)
Date: Tue Nov 30 2004 - 14:57:12 EET

On Tue, 2004-11-30 at 07:51, R Parker wrote:
> Marek,
>
> I want you to count backwards from 10 to zero with me:
> 10 Relax your muscles
> 09 Warm, calm feelings of surrender and compliance are
> flowing over your body
> 08 You're getting sleepy
> 07 Sleepy
> 0

Ron, why, instead of telling me this (and you should know that this is
worthless since i can't count to 10 ;), why don't you just tell RME that
you're a professional studio user that's using ardour and RME to get his
job done?

> I want you to picture yourself in a tranquil world
> where everyone is hugging and offering eachother
> positive affirmations. Imagine delivering a Grammy
> exceptance speech to the likes of John Lennon, Sting,
> Elvin Jones, Ron Parker and Prince. Now thank RME for
> the robust open source alsa drivers for your HDSP 9652
> card without which you could never have produced your
> masterpiece; titled Sugary, Sugary, Love, Love.
>
> When you wake up...

Why are you so sure this wouldn't happen? Because i'm not.
You never know. there's Gilberto Gil recording a session on ardour.

Marek